We’re welcoming resumes for the Zobrio IT Help Desk full-time position in our St Louis, MO office. If you’re upbeat, ethical, honest and respectful plus a person who knows their way around a server environment, we may just be the company you’re looking for.
The IT Help Desk position at Zobrio will be responsible for supporting multiple clients as part of the Zobrio Network Infrastructure and Managed Services team. The qualified candidate must have experience working in a Microsoft environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The IT Help Desk position reports directly to the Director of IT Services. The expected duties are as follows:
- Analyzing, isolating and resolving customer issues with workstations, servers, printers, networks and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Perform proactive monitoring, configuration management and fault resolution
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
- Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems
- Direct interaction and escalating issues internally and externally on behalf of the customer
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password
- Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
- Work closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient operation of the team
How to know if you’re a candidate in 5 easy steps:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable school and at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- You possess up-to-date understanding of technical demands
- Excellent communication skills and are particularly adept at communicating with client staff who are not technically trained
- You’re comfortable working with teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization.
- You’re extremely organized and know how to prioritize your workload
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full health benefits
- Travel requirements: Yes
Please send resume and cover letter to John Varadian at [email protected] The chosen candidate must pass a background check. Zobrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be a part of a growing team.
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, what Zobrio provided is what has always separated us from thousands of technology companies throughout the years; the exceeding of expectations and delivery of measurable results. Those same principles have driven our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio continues to uphold those values using industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, nonprofits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full service provider of Fund Accounting solutions, Cash Management software, Network Infrastructure and Managed Services, the 35 person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Our team of financial software team members and IT and Managed Services professionals are certified experts, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we’re able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed all across the country, we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska.
Job Type: Full-time