Software Sales Executive
About the role:
Zobrio, Inc. is seeking high-energy, sales-driven professionals to represent our Zobrio Budgeting & Reporting solution. You will serve as key contact and liaison between potential clients during the sales process, by generating and quickly qualifying inbound leads to prospects and closing opportunities. Ideal candidates should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills, and have a proven track record selling CRM/SaaS or Financial software solutions from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Quickly qualifying, pursuing, and closing new prospects
- Establishing and maintaining key account relationships
- Serving as prospective clients’ main point of contact and working with other departments as needed to provide answers and service
- Providing return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals
- Continuously updating and maintaining active deals for pipeline management, daily activity, and forecast data
- Staying up to date on the markets which impact products or services
- Achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly quota
- Vertical expertise preferred, not required
What we’ll want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 2 years of successful sales experience is required, preferably high-volume selling experience in a software (SaaS) or IT environment
- Hunter/new logos driven mentality
- Superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling, and value-focused sales presentations
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude is required
- Proven success in creating effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, structured selling environment
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, what Zobrio provided is what has always separated us from thousands of technology companies throughout the years: the exceeding of expectations and delivery of measurable results. Those same principles have driven our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio continues to uphold those values using industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, non-profits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full-service provider of fund accounting solutions, cash management software, budgeting & reporting software, IT and managed services, the 25-person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Our team of financial software team members and IT and managed services professionals are certified experts, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we are able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed all across the country, we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Base plus commission
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday